Choosing the best patio heater can be hard, especially with so many options available in the market, and you may get puzzled and confused about which patio heater is best for your needs. Well, in this video, we have compiled a list of the top-rated patio heaters available in the market today. We considered many factors including features, quality, and value, to narrow down our final picks for the top 5 best patio heaters available now.
We made this list based on hours of research and analyzing the opinions and criticisms of users and expert reviews, we were able to obtain a clearer vision of the best patio heaters in the market. We have listed them based on terms of quality, price, features, and more.
Hampton Bay 48000 Btu Stainless Steel Patio Heater
- Propane cylinder sold separately!
- Durable stainless steel construction is built to last!
- Control valve lets you adjust temperature to desired level
Mr. Heater MH450T Tank Top Heater, One Size, Chrome
1 used from $69.21
- Multi-directional radiant propane heater mounts directly to a 20 lb tank for easy portability
- High-medium-low regulator: 45,000-36,000-30,000 BTUs
- Tip-over safety shut-off switch
- Approximate 9.5 hour run time on high with a 20 lb tank
- Mounts on 20 - 100 lb propane cylinder
Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential - Bahama Blue
- SOOTHING WARMTH: Outdoor gas heater for cozy warmth when sitting outside; ideal for cafes, restaurants, and home patios
- EASY TO USE AND MOVE: One-touch ignition button for quick start ups; wheels for maneuvering into place
- POWERFUL HEAT: 46,000 BTUs for heating up to a 9 foot radius; adjustable temperature knob for controlling the output
- SAFETY FEATURES: Tilt safety auto-shut off valve; water box for weighing down the base and wheel kit; chain included to secure the tank
- DURABLE EXTERIOR & REQUIRES: Powder-coated finish in Bahama Blue for lasting strength; 20 pound liquid propane gas tank to operate (not included)
Dr Infrared Heater DR-238 Carbon Infrared Outdoor Heater for Patio, Backyard, Garage, and Decks, Standard, Black
$107.34 in stock
12 used from $101.75
- INDOOR and OUTDOOR HEATER - Heater is IP55 approved for both indoor and outdoor use - perfect for home, backyard, garages, open-air restaurant, outdoor patio or deck. Create a comfortable environment for both your indoor activities and outdoor recreation.
- CLEAN and INSTANT HEAT - Clean, instant and odorless Infrared heat with 3 power settings, 900W, 1200W, 1500W. 120V, 60Hz.
- PLUG and GO - uses standard 120V, remote controlled
- WALL and CEILING MOUNTED - Included wall and Ceiling mounting bracket
- EFFICIENT - High level Mirror aluminum reflector with 90% reflectivity, and special design to fit the carbon lamp to bring strong heating efficiency. Made with durable and weather proof aluminum, ETL Listed.
Fire Sense Propane Table Top Patio Heater, Stainless Steel
$132.73 in stock
- PATIO PORTABLE HEATER: This outdoor patio heater spreads the heat in a 100 square feet area so that you can easily enjoy being outdoors even during chilly weather. It will effortlessly keep you and your loved ones warm and toasty.
- ONE STEP IGNITION: The heater features a one step Piezo ignition system that will turn on the heater in an instant so that you do not have to wait around for the air around you to be heated. Also, this way you only use the fuel you need.
- PROPANE HEATER: This propane heater uses a 1lb LP gas cylinder (not included in the purchase) that fits inside the heater. The heater produces an adjustable output of 10, 000 BTU. The consumption rate for the full tank is approximately 3 hours.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This outdoor propane heater for patio has a beautiful hammer tone bronze finish and stainless steel burners and heating grids which make the heater very lightweight and easy to carry.
- IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR SPACES: This propane patio heater is the perfect solution for any outdoor gatherings you want to have during the winter. With built in safety features and strong, durable construction, this heater will last you for years to come.